Here's a list of what I got, and a few lil tidbits about some of the items i've already tried.
- Aquavert e/s (nice payoff for such a light color...it's a very light blue/green and I used it as a highlighter on the look posted at the bottom
- Eyepopping e/s (really pretty lime green color, if you love bold colors you'll love this one)
- Beautyburst e/s from Barbie line (a brown/burnt sienna type of color that goes on really smooth, I love this! It's a versatile color that worked on both me, and my roommates (one is Haitian with beautiful dark chocolate skin and the other is Colombian with a more fair complexion)
- Whistle e/s from Barbie Line: light pink color that's good for a natural lid color or even as a matte highlight
- Black Tied e/s: great basic color for smokey eyes, black with sparkles
- Blushcreme pearl - sweet sienna : pretty natural color. This is my first creme blush and I think I'm a convert! It goes on so smooth with my blush brush and the color seems to stay longer.
- Chromeglass - pulsesetter (hot pink color-I love the chromeglass collection-the color payoff is great...i hate when a lot of lipglosses end up looking the same and too sheer...not to worry with this line)
- Chromeglass - show coral (darker peach color, a good basic)
- Chromeglass - uberpeach (another lighter peach color - sooooo pretty, it will look good on anyone)
- Lipstick lustre - deep attraction (I've been looking for a nice rich dark plum/magenta color...it's perfect for a bold look...wore it to the club and it stayed all night when paired with a gloss and liner)
- Lip varnish - autobody red (to add shine to red lips)