So today is the day I finally announce my huge contest, woo hoo! I've been waiting for the big day that I reached 10,000 subscribers on You Tube and I finally made it! At this point, I'm actually over 11,000. This month also marks my one year anniversay of my blog! I wanted to do a contest and give out some fab prizes to thank all of my readers and subscribers for supporting me along the way. I really can't express how you guys have been there for me...helping me to push myself and really turn my passion into a career. Thank you so much!
Let me stop before I get too mushy, he he.
Check out my video for the run down:
If you're interested in participating, please read the rules carefully.
Rules and Requirements
- You must be a subscriber of my youtube page to participate.
- You must leave a comment under this blog post to tell me that you are participating.
- This must be your own work! Post a live video response to my Contest Video with your video entry. When I say live video, I do this because many of my blogger friends (Vanessa and Lurve) have had picture theft. I want to ensure that this doesn't happen. You must have a live video and not pictures in a slideshow.
The video entry
- I want you to make a video imitating moi...do my talk, my mannerisms, the music...all while recreating a look that I've done in a previous Youtube Video.
- Be creative! Making me laugh is a plus.
- Don't forget the hot music - my boyfriend will also be a judge.
- I'm also looking at looks and makeup skills that will blow me away. Heck, do it better than I did!
- I will have 3 winners: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. At least one of the three winners will go to someone who may not be an expert at makeup, but someone who will still make a great effort. This is to encourage those of you who might not think you have the skills to enter...I guarantee at least one makeup beginner will win.
- The first place winner will have first choice of prize, second place has second choice, and the third place will receive whatever prize is left.
- This is open to international readers and viewers.
- You have three weeks to post your video response and leave a comment to tell me you're participating. The deadline is 11:59pm on December 1st, 2008.
- I will announce a winner by December 15th, 2008. This will give me enough time to review the videos and hopefully have your packages mailed out around Christmas.
Now for the prizes! These are some great makeup and hair goodies. It took me months to bust my bum and collect these for you guys. I know you're going to love them!
Each prize pack is worth over $200!
This prize will also include a Pur Minerals starter kit. This includes a full sized 4 in 1 pressed mineral makeup in your shade, Mineral Glow, Universal Marble Powder in Pink, and the chisel makeup brush.
You'll also receive 2 pairs of false eyelashes, samples of DentaBurst, an ELF facebrush, and from Stars Makeup Haven a tarte coin purse, Hard Candy key chain lipgloss, several makeup brushes, and a sample of Urban Decay Primer Potion.
In this prize you'll receive a Barbar Flat Iron from BeautyChoice.com, 2 pairs of false lashes, a spinlash mascara, an Anastasia mini brow kit from Anastasia.net, and from Stars Makeup Haven, empty tin pans and a Smashbox lipstick, eyeshadow and pot of gloss.
This set includes 2 pairs of false eyelashes, a Clinique mini starter kit, a Shieseido mini cleansing kit, 5 smokey eye pencils from Pencil Me In Cosmetics, Dessert, Urban Decay and Victoria's Secret lip glosses from Stars Makeup Haven, and a complete 14 brush set from A-Design.com (I want this for myself!)
One more prize!
For those of you who are unable to submit a video, I will be giving away a Pur Minerals Holiday Eyeshadow palette. All you need to do is send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CONTEST" and tell me how Makeup By RenRen has inspired you.
I hope to see a lot of participation, have fun with it! Until next time, Ciao Bellas!