Happy Tuesday! I'm back with another Face of the Day. I know a lot of my viewers are back in school and have events like Homecoming and Dances to prep for. Today I wanted to give you a look to try out. I wanted something fun, youthful but simple at the same time.
I don't know about you, but when it came to being in school, quicker is always better. I recommend a speedy foundation process. I started out with my typical 5 minute foundation routine. It involves making your own custom tinted moisturizer. Check out my how to here. I used Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrait and RCMA Foundation from Alcone at Home.
Here are the rest of the products I used to create the look. As you can see it's all about pretty pinks and purples...a classic combo that looks good on everybody. I wanted color because I think when you're young, you've got to take advantage of pulling off bolder looks.
I wanted a very simple makeup routine that had a lot of impact. I used Il Makiage for Alcone at Home Shadows and Blushes.
Here's how to do it:
- Apply a nude blending color all over your lid. This will help blend the colors and neutralize discoloration on your eyes - Shade #17
- Apply a pink shadow to your mobile lid for a pop of color. - Shade #4
- Contour your eye by placing a brown shadow in your crease to add definition. - Shade #7
- Line your eyes with a damp angled brush dipped into purple eyeshadow. This gives a little bit of fun to the look. - Shade #15
- Apply a bit of the purple shadow to your lower lashline for more definition - Shade #15
- Finish eyes with mascara (lashes if it's a special event like a dance).
- Use a pink blush to tie in the pink eyeshadow. - Shade #5
The eyes are pretty simple because I wanted to focus on the fun, bright lip combo. I'm in love with Hope Blinged out Alcone Gloss. It's got a pretty purple undertone which makes it super on trend.
8) Start with lining and filling in your lips with a purple/pink lip pencil in order to make the gloss pop on top. I used Jordana Easyliner in Silver Lilac.
9) Apply Hope Lipgloss. It really pops with the liner as a base.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Like I said, this look is pretty simple. It's all about the colored eyeliner and the bright lips. I think this would be super cute for a school dance or after school event.
You can find all of these products at www.alconeathome.com/makeupbyrenren
P.S. - Don't forget, if you're interested in becoming part of the Alcone at Home team, check out my blog post on how and why to join, or if you're ready sign up here! We've had an amazing response with fabulous new bloggers, makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. There are still spots on our team and we always support each other's efforts. If you ever have a question about joining, shoot me an email and I'd love to chat.
Till next time, Ciao Bellas!
FTC Disclosure: I run a website which I pay a fee in order to host these products. I receive a commission on items sold on the site. These as always are my honest thoughts and opinions.