I'm finally back with another video! Sorry for the delay. I was getting over a virus and busy with school, work and the holidays. This is a holiday tutorial featuring the Josie Maran Eye Love You Palette as well as Brush Lab brushes. FYI Maran is pronounced Mer-In, lol, I said it wrong a few times. I actually wore this look for Thanksgiving. You'll definitely want to check out this post to see a Holiday look that will work all year long, as well as a chance to win one of 3 amazing Josie Maran Eyeshadow Palettes!
Click here for more!
Check out the video!
In this video, I also feature a new line of makeup brushes from www.brushlab.com I'll make sure to review these super cool, modern brushes soon in an upcoming post.
The palette is slim and compact but also comes with a huge mirror that's perfect for travel. I love how the colors aren't overly shimmery...rather they're more of a satin or matte with a bit of shine. The shadows are also infused with Josie Maran's signature Argan Oil which makes them soft and super buttery - the color is pigmented and super easy to blend.
In this palette you get:
Radiance - soft white pearl shade with a golden shimmer
Crown - soft sky grey with peachy luster
Champagne - champagne pink shimmer
Cabernet - deep purplish wine with a soft gold luster
Feather - pink, grapefruit shade with a sparkling gold shimmer
Adorn - light grape shade with a hint of baby pink
Royal - midnight bluish black with a soft indigo shimmer
Cloak - pitch black, matte midnight with peekaboo silver glitter
This palette retails for $42 at www.josiemarancosmetics.com and you can also find it at www.sephora.com
Here's What I Used:
steelo eyeshadow base in medium
Tarte Emphaseyes Brow Pencil & Smashbox Brow Powder
Josie Maran Eye Love You Palette
NYX Skinny Marker Liquid Liner
Sonia Kashuk Glam Lashes
Cover FX Big Cover Kit
MAC Blunt Blush as contour
Palladio Baked Blush in Choc-Au-Lait
NYC Bronzer in Gold
Bobbi Brown Lip Sheer in Natural Beige
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look
The final look!
You can find Josie Maran products at www.josiemarancosmetics.com/
You can find these brushes at www.brushlab.com
You can find coverfx at www.coverfx.com
GIVEAWAY TIME! GIVEAWAY TIME! GIVEAWAY TIME! GIVEAWAY TIME!GIVEAWAY TIME!
Thanks to my friends at Josie Maran, I am giving away three of the amazing Eye Love You Eyeshadow Palettes. Here's how to win!
- Open to US readers only
- Three chances to win: through Blog, Twitter, and YouTube
- To win on YouTube - make sure to subscribe, leave a comment on the video with an interesting fact that you found on the Josie Maran Cosmetics website.
- To win on this blog - make sure to follow, leave a comment on this post with an interesting fact that you found on the Josie Maran Cosmetics website
- To win on twitter - make sure to follow me, Josie Maran, and retweet my contest tweet. If you follow me, I'll give you all a heads up of the twitter giveaway that will happen during the day time hours sometimes this week
- Comments of "enter me" will not count
- Winners will be chosen at random
Good luck! Winners will be announced next Monday :)
FTC Disclosure: Josie Maran Palette and Brush Lab Brushes provided for review. I am not affiliated
with this company and not paid to write this review.