I have some super exciting news for you all. I’m so proud to announce the release of my second brush set for Sedona Lace – The Luxe Essentials Collection. It’s been 2 years in the making, but the set is now available online and I’m going to tell you all about it. Check it out!
Check out the video! I show you each brush in detail and demo them.
After creating the Vortex Set which had all sorts of cool, specialty brushes we wanted to do something a bit different. Luxury brushes with premium bristles and construction are amazing but expensive. We wanted to offer a luxe line with the best materials at an affordable price. As a result, we developed the Luxe Essentials Set. I wanted to start your luxury brush collection with the basics – everyone needs a powder brush, a cheek brush, an eye shader and blender in their life.
The brushes are hand-crafted. I selected everything custom on these brushes including details like:
- Rose gold ferrule (who doesn’t like pink!)
- Chocolate glossy brown handles (a little something different than black)
- Premium chinchilla and synthetic bristles
- Modern and Feminine Font Label
- Shorter length of the handles (great for travel and personal use)
- Angled brush handles (to add to the sleek design and to stand perfectly in your brush holders..use the eye brush tips to help push in and secure lashes)
You won’t find these brushes anywhere else because they are custom designed with my personal touches. I’m so excited that you guys will be able to try these premium brushes. The bristles really feel like silk and they’ll bleed and shed less. These brushes went through several revisions to get them just bright!
Onto the brushes! I created a description for each brush as well as a tip to help you use it in different ways!
Eye Blender LB01
This crease brush has a longer, thinner shape to provide detailed blending and to fit into smaller areas. Hold the brush handle closer to the end to apply a light wisp of crease color. Move your grip closer to the ferrule to apply more pressure to get intense color deposit. Chinchilla and synthetic hair.
Tip: Run this brush under your lower lashline to seamlessly blend out color. The shape and soft bristles fits perfectly into this small and sensitive area.
Cheek Brush - LB03
This cheek brush is the perfect size to deposit face color where you need it. Use the LB03 to apply cheek and highlight color. The small, oval shape will give you detailed precision in depositing product exactly where you need it. Pine squirrel and synthetic hair.
Tip: Use this brush to set your undereye concealer with your favorite highlighting powder to get that brightened celebrity look. The shape fits perfectly under your eye.
Eye Shader Brush - LB05
This shader is the essential brush for applying eyeshadow. Use it in a packing motion to apply product it to your lid. Next, use it on its tip to apply color in the crease and finish off with sweeping motions to help blend. Chinchilla and synthetic hair.
Tip: Use this soft shader brush to contour your nose. The smooth bristles will easily blend out harsh contour lines.
Powder Brush - LB07
Everyone needs a large powder brush to finish off their makeup routine. Use the LB01, a flat and rounded powder brush, with your favorite setting powder to lock in your foundation. It also works fabulously to apply bronzer or blush when you want a light wash of color. Finishing off your makeup with these silky soft bristles definitely turns makeup application into a soothing treat. Chinchilla and synthetic hair.
Tip: Apply this brush in a flat packing motion in order to mimic the coverage that you would get with a traditional powder puff.
Right now the brushes are on sale for $59.95 as a set. This is a steal as individual brushes can run for that price alone! This also makes a great gift for loved ones...the holidays are coming up! If the set does well, we’ll offer the brushes up for individual sale in the future! You can find them at www.sedonalace.com Use coupon code: renren for $4.00 off your order.
Guess what! To celebrate the release of the new line, I’m giving 5 sets away! One will be up for grabs on each social media outlet. Here’s how to win:
- Create a profile on www.sedonalace.com – this is how the set will be shipped to you if you win.
- Open internationally
- Instagram winner – follow me on instagram, like and leave a comment on my instagram post telling me why you’d like to win!
- Facebook winner - follow me on Facebook, like and leave a comment on my Facebook post telling me why you’d like to win!
- YouTube winner – subscribe to me on YouTube, like and leave a comment on my YouTube video telling me why you’d like to win!
- Twitter winner – I’ll announce a trivia giveaway! Follow me on twitter to look out for the announcement.
- Blog winner – Follow my blog and leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win!
Good luck everyone!
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links as I helped design and produce this line.