Time for another celebrity inspired look, i'm on a roll! I did this look one night a few weeks ago while playing around with my stash. It's a classic smokey eye with a pop of bronze using the famous Eye M Glam highlighter. I'm loving these celebrity looks lately because they're pretty simple and wearable but have a lot of impact. Mario Dedivanovic created this gorgeous look, check out my recreation!
Here's Mario's look on Khloe - gorgeous!
***Credit to Mario Dedivanovic - He posted this picture and the steps on his blog
- For this look, I focused on giving Khloe strong eyes and kept the rest of her face clean, but polished.
- Start by filling in the eyebrows with a brow pencil like Loreal Brow Colorist Eyebrow Pencil. Make sure to brush through the brows for a more natural and less drawn in look.
- Khloes eyes were done using Khroma’ s new “Kim Kardazzle Face Palette.” I applied the darkest shadow from the kit all over eye lids up to the crease. I wet a small brush with water and swept the same dark shadow along the lower lash line. Normally, I would blend a lot for a smoky eye but this look was a bit more defined around the eyes
- Use your favorite black eyeliner pencil along the inner rim of eyes and into the lower and upper lash lines. For super bold eyes, repeat this step again. Curl lashes and apply a couple of coats of black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- I highlighted her eyes and softened the dark shadow on her lids with a dab of Eye M Glam highligher applied just to the center of the eye lid below the crease and also applied it to inner corners of eyes to open and seperate the eyes.
- For cheeks, I used Orgasm by Nars and finished off her look with Khroma’s Nude Lip Set Au Natural (a beautiful nude lipliner/lipstick and gloss combo.)
Here's my interpretation...I used products I had in my stash, mainly drugstore actually.
The fun part of this look is using the Eye M Glam Highlighter and popping it in the middle of your black eyeshadow to give it a bronzey old gold look.
I tried to do a lighter, more natural brow to mimic Khloe's.
Throw on some bronzer and a nude lip and you're good to go!
FTC Disclosure: Post not sponsored.
Atlanta Makeup Artist