I'm back with another review. I was super lucky to win a gorgeous Anastasia Eyeshadow Palette in a recent blogger contest. As soon as I saw it I was in love - gorgeous warm toned nudes, it's totally me! In this post I give some up close shots, swatches and my review of the Anastasia All Eye Want Palette.
Check out my product photos!
Comes in a sleek, silver textured palette.
It opens up to feature a mirror, palette, dual ended brush, mascara and brow gel.
Close up of all the goodies!
Here is the bottom half of the shadows up close.
Top half of shadows up close.
I'm actually a fan of Anastasia's Mascara and Brow Gel. I love these minis for traveling or sticking in your kit.
Shot of the brush...a tiny bit scratchy but it works.
Swatches of Top Row
Swatches all together
- awesome range of nudes - very wearable
- nice packaging
- warm toned browns - my favorites
- includes a mix of matte and shimmers - including a lighter browbone shade and darker smokey shade...essential for a palette
- comes with mascara and brow gel - I've used both of these separately and love both!
- good pigmentation
- The set is a bit bulky, I'll probably end up depotting this later
- Items tend to be on the warm tone so you may not love this if it's cool toned
- Brush is just okay
This is a really nice palette. Great for multiple skin tones and ages. It's one of the nicer ones I've seen in a while. Anastasia is known for her brow products but her eyeshadows are definitely something to check out. This isn't my first Anastasia palette and I can attest to their quality.
I have a super sexy smokey brown look featuring this palette coming up soon!
FTC Disclosure: Post not sponsored. I actually won this palette from a contest.