Today's review will be over a classic product with a twist...Chapstick True Shimmer. At some point in our lives, most of us have had some form of Chapstick in our purse or pocket. We all know that it's an affordable option for lip conditioner.
However, as times change, classic products stay up with current trends by adding some flair to their products.
Chapstick has done so by introducing their new True Shimmer Line.
They're available in Botanical Berry and Tropical...soon to be available in Peppermint Rush and Blended Fruit Sherbet in August 2009.
As you can see from the swatch above, one swipe of the chapstick leaves a subtle shimmer down the middle of my hand.
- Smells yummy!
- Perfect subtle shimmer would be great for young teens first experimenting with makeup or for adults who want to wear something subtle for class or work
- Same moisturizing formula as the original
- Available in most drugstores at under $3
- I personally need something a bit more moisturizing and emollient like my trusty Aquaphor
- The shimmer in this could be a deal breaker for some who prefer the original formula
Atlanta Makeup Artist