I've got a different type of video for you today. I'm showing you a live makeup lesson with my sister-in-law where I taught her how to do a quick 5-10 minute makeup look to look fresh for work. This is great for women on the go. I show you the basics so that you can look great for the day in just a little bit of time. Check it out!
Check out the video!
We only used a few makeup products to do this look. Small enough to fit in your makeup bag.
Here's what we used:
Pur Cosmetics HydraFluid Serum Foundation in Deep
Eve Pearl Duo Powder in Deep
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel
Wine Toned Blush from Camera Ready Cosmetics
LA Girl Lipglaze Paint
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Graftobian Dark Brown Pro Pencil
Milani Jumbo Pencil
Here's How to Accomplish the Look
1) Apply tinted moisturizer with SPF - we made our own by mixing foundation and moisturizer. Pat on extra on any spots you want to cover.
2) Set Foundation with coordinating Powder and Kabuki Brush
3) Add Blush
4) Tame brows by brushing a tinted brow gel through them
5) Apply jumbo pencil in a lid color similar to your own but with a pop of spaarkle to your lid, blend in with fingers
6) Apply a winged liner to the outer half of your eye
7) Apply mascara
You can definitely accomplish this look in 10 minutes or less. Hope this was helpful to some of my beginners out there. Good luck!