Today's tutorial is another installment in my Bridal Makeup Series. It's been too long since I've done a wedding look but I was inspired by all of the brides I've been making over this summer. Today I'm showing you my latest and most favorite bridal combo - a rosy purple look. It's a great way to rock color but still keep it classy. Check it out!
Check out the video!
Here's everything I used for the look which can be found at www.alconeathome.com/makeupbyrenren
- Alcone at Home/Il Maquillage Eyeshadows
- Makeup For Ever Aqua Smokey Lash
- Prima Eyelash Curler
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrait
- Nurturing Force Primer
- Face to Face Antishine
- Alcone at Home/RCMA Foundation
- Ben Nye Crayon in Medium/Tattoo Cover
- Alcone at Home/Dermacolor Concealer
- Beauty Blender
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Alcone at Home/Il Maquillage Blushes
- Alcone at Home Blinged Gloss
- Skindinavia Makeup Finish Spray
- Stored in Alcome at Home Magnetic Palettes
I used a range of shadows from neutrals to pretty pinks and purples. I picked them out and placed them in a convenient magnetic palette.
Swatches of some of the shades
The final look!
In different lighting you can see more of the color in the look.
In this tutorial I also mentioned how to join the Alcone at Home Program. I posted all of the details on joining in yesterday's blog post. Here is also a brief recap of the options. To join, feel free to sign up here or email me directly to chat about it.