I'm back with another video! This one should be really helpful to many of you out there from aspiring makeup artists to anybody who wants to step up their personal makeup game. Recently I attended AJ Crimson's Affordable Beauty class here in Atlanta, and the experience left me far more knowledgeable and inspired. I wanted to share with you what I learned and also show you a haul of AJ Crimson and Kissable Couture items.
Click here for more!
Check out my video!
Some of AJ's Kit Must-Haves - As you can see, he used a mix of high end products along with affordable drug store/theatrical product options
The black boxes in the back were items he brought to sell. Check out his huge bag of pencils!
Other Kit Items He Recommends:
- MUFE Zero Powder (way better than the HD powder, but only available in the NY Pro Boutique)
- Ben Nye Translucent Powder
- William Tuttle Foundations
- Kissable Couture Lipglosses
- MUFE Eyeshadows and Blushes
- MAC Pigments
- Smashbox DNA Mascara
- Tigress Eyelashes
- sjal moisturizer
- MAC and Hakuhodo Brushes
- $30 Luggage from Target as a Traincase
- Black Opal Powers
- Sleek Contouring Duos
- AJ Crimson Cream Foundation Sticks
- MUFE Face & Body Foundation
Check out the steps throughout AJ's makeover process
Tips for Makeup Application
- Use powder brushes to seamlessly blend in foundations
- Recommends a water base foundation for the first layer, then add cream foundies on top to add various color tones to the skin
- Our faces are multiple skin tones
- Use foundation as eyeshadow
- Contour using cream foundations
- Use foundation as concealer, let layers dry in between and stipple on coverage
- If you have a great opportunity don't let it pass you by
- Don't worry about money, find a job that makes you a better person...then the money to pay bills, insurance will come
- Surround yourself with people that you want to be among
AJ Crimson Pressed Powders
AJ Crimson Cream Stick Foundation
Pics with some of my subbies!
Hope this post was helpful! Thank you AJ Crimson!
FTC Disclosure: Products purchased with my own money.
Atlanta Makeup Artist