For some reason blogger deleted my post, so here it is again! Details on this weekend's Makeup Show in New York. I'll be there and have some updated details!
Click here for more!
Check out my Video!
I'll be at the show working the Graftobian Booth.
-Makeup will be discounted
-I'll be giving makeovers at the booth and be there to meet everyone for both days
-My mom will be there Monday!
I'll be teaching my class on Monday, May 16th, 2011 at 10:45am - 11:30AM, Seminar Space A
- The topic is, "What Color Am I?"
- I'll be teaching you how to color match for yourself and clients
- FYI - The Royal Family ordered $2000 worth of Graftobian Makeup for the Royal Wedding, particularly their HD Foundations and Pro Powders in Neutral and Warm Palettes.
Here are some helpful tips for those of you attending the show
- Pack extra room in your luggage
- Where comfortable Shoes
- Bring a tote bag for your shopping options
- Set up a makeup budget and make a shopping list
- Put fragile makeup in your carry-on
See you there!