It's that time of year again. My 1 month is off and now I'm starting classes again today for my Summer Semester for my Masters in Business Program. I wanted to give you guys a heads up so you knew what to expect.
Click here for more!
I have classes twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30pm to 9:45pm so it's looking hectic. Two months only for summer, then I have a month off in August. Meanwhile I'm still working full time and doing makeup gigs and blogging and videos.
Some things have to go and you may notice that I may not be on twitter and YouTube as often. However, I'll try to maintain the blog 5 days a week, get on twitter when I can, and YouTube 1 video at least every 1.5 to 2 weeks.
I tried to get a bunch of blog posts and videos ready in preparation.
Here are some blog posts to look forward to:
- pics of my summer brides and trials
- product reviews and giveaways
- more posts in my "Products I Regret Buying" series
- CoverFX Liquid Foundation & Tinted Moisturizer Review/Demo
- Sedona Lace 10 Pan Blush Palette Review/Giveaway
- Sigma Makeup Teal Brush Set Review/Giveaway
- Sigma Dry N Shape Demo
- Sonia Kashuk Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Ulta Haul
- Naked Palette Tutorial
- In My Zuca Video
The easiest way to reach me is to @ me on twitter or email me. I'll still be around but wanted to give you guys a heads up, Ciao Bellas!
Atlanta Makeup Artist