Happy Friday! Today I'm lucky enough to host the Sedona Lace Freebie Friday on Twitter. If you're not following me and Sedona Lace on twitter, go now! I'll be hosting a giveaway for the 88 Warm Palette through the weekend.
Click here for more!
This week I picked one of my favorite palettes. I always recommend that everyone has a neutral palette in their collection - I chose the 88 Warm Palette for one of you all. It has a mix of warm toned shades - both matte and shimmer shades that can be used to create natural, bronzey, metallic and smokey looks. Unlike a lot of the stock palettes, I like how this one gives you multiple brow bone and crease transition color shades - this is very important for a look. You don't need to outsource any colors because they are housed in this one palette.
Here's How to Win:
- Follow me and Sedona lace on twitter
- The giveaway will take place from Friday 3/4/11 to Sunday 3/6/11
- I will ask a question and i'll pick the person with the best answer
- Must @ me and Sedona Lace for your answer
- I'll announce the winner on Sunday 3/6/11
FTC Disclosure: Product sponsored for giveaway. I am not affiliated with the company and am not paid to write this post. These are my honest thoughts and opinions.