I'm so excited for this post/vid. In fact, I've been waiting for this for about six months, and it's finally here! IMATS LA! The International Makeup Artists Trade Show is taking place this weekend in Pasadena, and it will be my first attending the show, and any makeup show at that!
Click here for more!
My video didn't have any volume so I've temporarily taken it down. I'll have it back up tonight once I fix it.
Here are my top tips for those of you attending IMATS:
- save room in your suitcase! you know you'll be hauling :)
- print out the exhibitor list and highlight the booths you know you want to visit
- make a priority list...if you know you want MUFE shadows for example, go there first because a popular brand tends to sell out of items quickly
- wear comfortable shoes! It will be a long day.
- attend the classes and seminars!
- bring a notepad to take notes during the classes and to swatch products
- pack a snack bar or two for energy!
- bring your camera...take pictures of all your new friends :)
- Yaby Cosmetics
- OCC Makeup
- Model in a bottle
For more information, check out www.imatsshow.com
Atlanta Makeup Artist