I hope you had an amazing weekend. It was great to combine Valentines Day with a long weekend. Today, i'll be reviewing a new product which helps remove that pesky peach fuzz that plagues us all. Rachel from http://www.myspringit.com/ provided me with the Spring It hair removal device. I've seen a couple of other reviews on this new and innovative product and was excited to check it out!
Check out my video review!
For up close pictures and more, click here!
Where Do You Use It? Best for the face – cheek, chin, above lip – peach fuzz. Not for the eyebrows or other parts of the body.
How To Take Care Of It? Clean regularly by wiping it down with a cotton pad and alochol. Lasts for at least one year.
Domestic – free shipping
Internationl - $2.60 shipping
SAVE $5 OFFER. BUY 2 FOR $26.99 0NLY!! – extending promotion till end of February
• Unique, innovative product
• Convenient for at home use
• Portable, no batteries or extra parts
• Does not snag skin like a tweezer…pulls multiple hairs out instead of one at a time
• Does not burn like wax
• Similar to threading, pulls hair from the root but no bleeding like from threading
• Instructional Video on website does not offer good instruction
• It’s a little hard for me to use, takes multiple times for me to grab hair. I don’t have a lot of hair on my face but it was hard for me to grab what I did have.
• Fairly pricey
Seen cheaper alternatives else where?
• I asked company about the cheaper alternatives from Ebay
• Response: They said to not trust these because many of these are recycled and made from cheap quality ceramics. Lower quality, can cause skin irritations.
• My Spring It is made from Hypoallergenic material (travertine) which will not irritate the skin.
Would I Buy Again? No. Personally, it didn't suit my hair removing needs.
Disclaimer: These are my own personal thoughts about this product. Check other reviews to form a complete opinion.
FTC Disclosure: This product was provided to me by the company for review. I was not paid to promote this product and am not affiliated with the company. These are my honest thoughts.
Atlanta Makeup Artist