Back with another review. You might have noticed a trend that with most of the mascaras I receive for testing...I often give them to my good friend Melissa for review. She wears mascara everyday and is more of an expert on it. I'm going to start calling her "Mascara Melissa"!
Check out her latest review on L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara :
- It lengthens as advertised.
- One coat is sufficient to get the length that you need.
- The actual mascara can stand up on its own due to its wide base.
- Since the ball on the tip of the wand is small, you have to almost wipe on each individual lash. This is is somewhat time consuming and tedious.
- You have to be careful when applying the mascara as it tends to get clumpy.
- Due to the small size of the ball, it’s harder to apply on the bottom lashes. I think it’s because there is less surface area longwise that makes it more difficult to apply on the smaller lower lash line.
Would You Purchase Again? No, I would not repurchase but because what I want out of mascara is moreso volume than lengthening.
Both eyes with mascara
You can check this out yourself at your local drugstore. Ciao Bellas!
Atlanta Makeup Artist