I have some super exciting news. I will be in New York this weekend, Friday through Sunday for IMATS! I'm so excited because this will be my very first time at the show and my first time teaching a class at IMATS. Check out the post for details!
Check out the video!
My class is called:
Make-up Kit Must-Haves: Professional Products That You and Your Clients Can't Live Without.
Thank you so much to Alcone for again bringing me to IMATS. In this class I'll be focusing on my absolute kit favorites and i'll show you an amazing way to make money talking about them.
It is taking place on Saturday, April 12 at 2:15 p.m. on the Open Forum Stage.
I also wanted to share my current IMATS shopping list:
- Lucas Paw Paw Ointment
- Lock It Lash Glue
- Enkore Makeup Brush Soap
- Alcone at Home Eyeliner
- Alcone Sponges/Q-Tips/Disposables
- Alcone Makeup Remover Wipes
- Alcone at Home Enduring Lip Color in Creme Brulee
- Embryolisse Embryoderme Moisturizer
- Velour Lashes
As you can see, most of this is from the Alcone booth except for the last two. So that's super convenient so I can pick them all up at the booth i'm working at lol.
Meanwhile, here are my tips for the show!
- Bring cash and credit card. If you're doing card, you might want to give your bank a heads up so they don't try to shut your card down for suspicious activity. I've heard of this happening all the time.
- Bring snacks and bottled water - they will have concessions but it's not the healthiest.
- Make a list of what you want - do one walk around before you buy out of excitement. Chances are you'll find something better or cheaper if you do a scope out first.
- Wear comfy shoes, bring a light sweater.
- Bring business cars, your camera
- Don't be afraid to network and meet people! I've made some of my best business relationships and great friends at these shows.
I hope I can see tons of you at my class or even at the show since i'll be there all weekend. Please stop by and say hello, I absolutely love meeting all of you guys, swapping tips and stories. It really makes all the work totally worth it.
See you in New York!