Yay, it's that time of year again! This weekend I'm headed to Big Apple to attend The Makeup Show New York. Super excited! I'll be there the entire time at the Graftobian Booth and I hope to meet all of you guys that attend. Oh, and I'm teaching another seminar, yay! Check out the post and video for more details.
Check out the video!
You can find all the details for the show including ticket information at www.theMakeupShow.com . Here are some of the basic details:
- Sunday May 5th, 9am-6pm and Monday May 6th 9am-5pm
- Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
- Open to professional/student MUAs and non-professionals who use the code Pursebuzz
- Check out the link to see the list of classes/seminars and exhibitors
- Wear comfortable shoes - believe me, you won't regret it!
- Bring a friend or meet up with some fellow bloggers! It makes for a much more fun experience.
- Set a budget for purchases - Review the exhibitor list and make a shopping list
- Bring cash and credit cards - some booths only take one or the other
- Check out the list of classes to plan out your day
- Go to more popular booths early on to prevent items from being sold out and long lines
- Keep hydrated and fed - they do have a refreshments stand but you may want to bring water and snacks
- Bring a sturdy tote or lightweight rolling bag to stash your haul...carrying the multiple shopping bags can become cumbersome and you don't want to lose or drop anything!
- Bring your camera, phone and take pics! Take advantage to meet other artists and bloggers.
- Bring business cards - you can network and also sign up for pro discounts.
Where I'll be - Come meet me!
Come visit me at the Graftobian Booth A6 - it's on the first floor by the Makeup For Ever Academy! I'll be there both Sunday and Monday pretty much all day doing demos, helping out customers, and meeting everyone! Don't be shy, come up and let's meet, chat and take pics!
Come visit my seminar: Bridal Makeup - Combining Old school and New School techniques
- Monday, May 6th, 2013 at Seminar Space B on the First Floor at 10:30am to 11:45am
Please please spread the word and come support my class. I always get nervous that no one will show lol. I'm truly passionate about teaching and speaking and I hope to see you there.
Let me know if you'll be attending the show in the comments below!
FTC Disclosure: Post not sponsored.