I'm back with another tutorial. I don't do hair videos too often but I wanted to show you my signature going out style - sexy curls with hair extensions!
Check out the video!
With this tutorial, I recommend the following materials:
- clip-in hair extensions
- hair brush
- teasing brush
- heat protectant
- hair spray
- curling iron
Here are the steps to achieving that loose, loose curl celebrity look:
- Spray hair with heat protectant
- Part hair where you want your extensions
- Tease and spray with hairspray
- Clip in extension...repeat for as many extensions as you like
- Curl you hair with curling iron, rotating between in and out curls
- Comb and finger through hair
- Spray one last time and you're done!
The final look!
I also had the chance to test out Trophy Wife Extensions, here are my thoughts:
- box was pretty battered in the mail
- color and information written in with permanent marker, not too professional looking
- don't like the strong, perfumed scent they had when they came in the mail
- clips didn't snap in too easily
- the wefts are not super thick
- very soft to the touch
- nice color match
- custom dyed extensions
- looked great in my hair, very natural
Hope you enjoyed!
FTC Disclosure: Extensions sponsored for review. I am not affiliated with this company and not paid to write this review. These are my honest thoughts and opinions.
Atlanta Makeup Artist