How was your holiday break? I just got back from Orlando yesterday. It's so hard to get up and go to work the day after a vacation, lol.
I had lots of fun visiting the fam...the usual craziness trying to go from being an independent young woman to feeling like I'm a kid again at my parent's house, lol.
I had a chance to hit up the MAC pro store, yay! I'll post a haul video probably next week.
Did you guys get lots of presents for x-mas? As I get older, I don't really expect much but I got some goodies this year. In particular, my bff got me some NARS as part of our secret gift exchange, woo hoo!
Also, my boyfriend got me a new digital camera, finally! Now I can film my youtube videos and not have to worry about the blurry quality of my old webcam. The webcam was great in the beginning, but after a while it started going down hill. I have to more videos to upload that I did with my other webcam, but moving forward I'll have crystal clear videos. Thanks to the BF!
In the meanwhile, on my wednesday I uploaded a tag video - My Top 6 Lip Products.
Here they are:
1) Aquaphor - best lip moisturizer for serious dry skin issues
2) and 3) Viva Glam V lipglass and lipstick - most flattering universal color in my opinion
4) Bateaux Lustreglass - I love using this limited edition shade on women of color - fabulous!
5) Cork Lip Pencil - The perfect shade of brown for my highly pigmented lips...I always feel extra diva when wearing this :)
6) Gentle Simmer slimshine - A pretty sheer pink shade that's perfect for everday
Check out my video!
Don't forget to subscribe :) Till next time, Ciao Bellas!
Atlanta Makeup Artist