I'm back with another tutorial. This goes in part with my Luminess Air review. It's a pretty long video because I show you how to pretty much do the whole shebang...from priming to color matching, foundation, blush, contour, bronzer, blush and even cleaning the machine. It's pretty much an airbrush 101 course using the luminess system. If you're interested in learning how to airbrush this is for you!
Check out my video tutorial!
Tips for Airbrushing with the Luminess System:
- Never pull back the lever all the way unless you're cleaning out the airbrush
- Shake the foundation in the bottle before adding to the airbrush well
- Apply the foundation in lighter layers if you want to build coverage...it looks much better that way. Do not apply too much in one layer.
- Keep the airbrush moving on your face...that way you don't get blotchy spots
- Use 2 drops for blush or bronzer since it's super pigmented
- Hold the airbrush stylus upright so you don't spill foundation on yourself
- For a matte look set with powder...for a dewy look only apply powder on the shine prone areas of your face
The final look!
Here's What I Used:
-bare escentuals prime time primer
-luminess satin foundation in f-5 (foundation), f-6 (highlight), f-8 (contour), bronzer, pearlizer
-eve pearl salmon concealer in tan
-purely cosmetics diamond finish powder
FTC Disclosure: I received the Luminess system for review. I am not affiliated with the company and not paid. These are my honest thoughts.
Atlanta Makeup Artist