I'm back with another video in my makeup artist series. I am slightly obsessed with keeping an updated, organized kit. I've revamped a lot of products in recent months as I've transitioned to doing makeup full time. This is going to be a long video so I broke it down into separate parts. Today I'm focused on what's in the top portion of my kit - skincare, foundation, and lashes. Check out my blog for a detailed list of products.
Check out the video!
I've also listed out some of the products in this video so you can see some of my must-haves.
- Skindinavia Ten Years Younger Moisturizing Spray
- Mario Badescu Rose Water
- Skindinavia Mattifying Spray
- Hand Sanitizing Gel
- 99% Spray Alcohol
- CVS Alcohol Swipes
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrait Moisturizer
- Embryolisse Hyrda-Matte Mattifying Moisturizer
- Aquaphor - lip moisturizer
- Mario Badescu Serum
- Smashbox color correcting green primer
- Nurturing Force Blot Out Offensive
- Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- Face to Face Anti-Shine
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- Make Up For Ever HD Concealer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
- Eve Pearl Finger Palette
- Da Blot Hand Palette
- Esum Q Tips
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Vuset case
- Inidividual cluster lashes
- Beauty Supply Lashes
Hope this was helpful! Stay tuned for part two coming soon!