It's time for another installment in my Wedding Series! I'm super excited to tell you all about my experience going wedding dress shopping. I even show you some sneak peak of my dresses. Check it out!
Check out the video!
I definitely learned a lot about wedding dresses and spoke on tons of things that helped me in the video. Here are my top tips for those of you planning on going wedding dress shopping!
Makeup By Ren Ren's Tips for Picking Out Your Perfect Wedding Dress
- Bring friends and family who are honest and constructive
- Schedule your appointments around trunk sales and special promotions
- Start looking online at different styles - I liked to save my favorites to Pinterest
- Try on dresses outside of your comfort zone
- Set your dress budget with room for accessories, veil and alterations, typically it is 10% of your total wedding budget
- Wear the proper undergarments - strapless bra, good undies lol, spanx
Hope you guys found this video entertaining and helpful! I can't wait to show you the dresses but you'll have to wait till November, till then, stay tuned!