You know I can't resist big, curly hair. I've been wanting an interchangeable curling set for the longest time. I hate how I have so many curling irons taking up space in my drawers. Now I have a nice organized solution to give me any kind of curl I want. Check out my review and tutorial on the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Wand.
Check out the video!
After using the set, there are definitely some pros that make it worth the purchase
- First off, I just love the carrying case - keeps you so organized!
- Heats up fast - it gets to 360 degrees in less than a minute. It goes from blinking blue to green when it's ready. And I like the digital temperate reading
- It goes up to 450 degrees, hotter than most of my other curling tools. It does take a few minutes to get up to that temperate
- No tangle cord - it has a 360 degree swivel cord so you don't have to worry about tangles
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperate reading - great for overseas
- Tourmaline barrels last longer than ceramic
- Auto shut-off, so you won't burn your house down! You can also turn this off if you know you'll be using your curler for a long time
- A variety of barrels to choose from - skinny to bubble and cone shapes and large barrels
- So great to travel with and saves tons of room in your drawers - no need for multiple curling irons
- Gorgeous blue handle
- And there's a 1 year limited warranty
And here's the final look of my tutorial!
Here's another look I did before using the bubble wand - check out the before and after. I can do my entire head in under 15 minutes.
You can find this set at www.irresistibleme.com