I've got some super exciting news! I'm finally hosting my very first meet-up. You all asked for it and I'm doing it! Not only that, but I'm co-hosting it at my favorite Atlanta Makeup Store - Norcostco. I can't wait for you to check out the exciting details!
Check out the video!
Here are the details:
Atlanta Makeup Meetup – Atlanta Beauty Pros: This is the name of the meetup that we created on www.meetup.com
Hosted by Makeup By Ren Ren and Norcostco-Atlanta Costume
2089 Monroe Drive Northeast, Atlanta, GA
I've been wanting to do a meet-up for the longest time. Now that I'm done with grad school, it's my year! It was kismet when I attended the Norcostco Open House a few weeks ago. The manager Carla and I had the same idea and decided to create a monthly meet-up group. This is truly filling a need in the Atlanta Beauty Community. Not only am I hosting my first meet-up, but i've paired with Norcostco - an amazing resource for Makeup Artists to make this an official monthly meet-up! We'll meet in this awesome location, surrounded by tons and tons of makeup from your favorites brands. Sounds like fun to me!
Please RSVP and Register at http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Makeup-Meetup/
Here's the schedule of events for the First Meet-Up on April 6th, 2013th, from 1pm-3pm
- Networking - Bring your business cards!
- Live Demo on one of the attendees! My list of Makeup Bag and Kit Essentials which you can pick up at the store or...
- Win them in a raffle that we'll be doing that day!
- We'll do Q&A on any makeup questions you have about your kit, artistry, products for your skin type coloring, whatever you want to know!
- Bring your cameras and get ready for fun!
I hope to see you there! Please let me know if you can make it in the comments below!
FTC Disclosure: Post not sponsored. I am not being paid to host this event. It's free for everyone simply for the purpose of bringing together Atlanta Makeup Artists and Enthusiasts.